Natural color safe, fabric safe, whitener, brightener, stain remover and more.
Oxy-Pure White Natural Stain Remover 1kg
Out of stock
Out of stock
Positive Aspects of using Oxy-Pure White Include:
- Ecologically & Environmentally Friendly it breaks down to oxygen, and sodium carbonate (Soda ash) in your wash water
- Replace conventional bleach
- Active oxygen content 13% (it works by oxidizing the stains rather than just taking the color out of the stain). Effectively removes wine, coffee, fruit, tea, armpit stains, ring around the collar, smoke, grass plus other stains without damaging fabrics.
- Color Safe and Fabric Safe, Brightens colors
- Does not weaken strength of fabrics
- Helps soften water
- Septic Safe
- Helps remove fatty acids
- Has multi-purpose household cleaning uses including bathroom cleaning, removing mildew, removing stains in carpets and more.
Directions For use
Laundry Applications (Using Soap Nuts or Detergent)
For light soils add 2 tablespoons of sodium percarbonate per load.
For moderate soils add 4 tablespoons of sodium percarbonate per load.
For heavily stained articles add 8 tablespoons of sodium percarbonate per load.
For whitening old linens and yellowed window sheers or to get rid of armpit stains on shirts; soak in 4 tablespoons of sodium percarbonate per gallon of water for a minimum of 1 hour or overnight, then rinse thoroughly.
To whiten and deodorize diapers add 6-8 tablespoons of sodium percarbonate into the soak cycle.
Note: Some stains will require longer or stronger mixtures. Always begin with recommended strength and time, increasing only as required.
- Do not mix with chlorine bleach, ammonia products or household cleaners
- Keep away from face when mixing.
- Mix gently until dissolved
Do Not Use On
- Wool, wool blends
- Silk, silk blends
- Leather or fabrics labeled dry clean only
- Jewellery, teak, jute, unpainted wicker, woven baskets, latex paints or finished wood.
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Keep container sealed (closed) between uses
- Store in a dry area
- Protect from direct sunlight
- Store away from heat sources
- Store in temperatures less than 40 degrees celsius
Eye Contact- severe eye irritation, watering, redness immediately flush eyes with a steady stream of water for at least 15 minutes. Get medical attention.
Skin Contact- may cause slight irritation wash skin with soap and water. Get medical attention if irritation persists.
Inhalation- remove individual to fresh air. Get medical attention if needed.
If swallowed- Rinse mouth with water, seek medical attention, Do not induce vomiting.
Additional Household uses
To remove stains and deodorize carpets add 2 tablespoons of sodium percarbonate per gallon of water prior to cleaning. For urine, feces or vomit stains on carpet or upholstery, add 1 teaspoon of sodium percarbonate to 8 ounces of water, wipe onto stain, wait 10 minutes and rinse.
For toilets add 6 tablespoons, wait 15 minutes then scrub.
Water Damage Cleanup
To clean basement floors after water damage from flooding add 8 tablespoons of sodium percarbonate to a gallon of hot water, scrub surface, wait 30 minutes then rinse.
To remove mold and mildew prior to painting or to clean up water damage, mix a soaking solution, apply to surface, and scrub with a brush or sponge. Let stand 20-30 minutes and rinse thoroughly.