Log Home Body Soap Deodorants are the perfect alternative to commercial antiperspirants and deodorants. 100% Natural Log Home Body Soap Deodorant ingredients are found in nature.
Ingredients include: Organic or Food Grade Cocoa Butter, Natural Un-refined Shea Butter, Natural Un-refined Beeswax, Food Grade Coconut Oil, Arrowroot Powder, Bentonite Clay plus steam distilled or expeller produced essential oils.
Please Note: WE DO NOT USE baking soda (due to the possibility of contamination) or cornstarch (due to the possibility of GMO’s) as ingredients of our deodorants.
Why Use Log Home Body Soap Deodorants?
Log Home Body Soap Deodorants are the perfect alternative to commercial antiperspirants and deodorants. They are chemical free and 100% natural.
Please Note: These deodorants are not antiperspirants.
DOES NOT CONTAIN:
- Aluminum- linked to breast cancer plus an increased risk of Alzheimer’s disease
- Parabens- disrupt hormonal balance, can lead to early puberty in children, is linked to birth defects and organ toxicity plus increases the risk of hormonal cancers.
- Propylene Glycol (Antifreeze)- is a petroleum based product that can cause damage to the central nervous system, liver and heart.
- Phthalates- linked to higher risk of birth defects plus may disrupt hormone receptors as well as increase the likelihood of cell mutation.
- Triclosan-used for anti-bacterial properties, it is classified as a pesticide by the FDA and a probable carcinogen by the Environmental Protection Agency.
- Fragrance Oils linked to cancer